Applications are invited for papers for the Anglicare Australia National Conference at the Pan Pacific, Perth.
Workshops and presentations are an important part of the conference, giving participants an opportunity for members of the Anglicare network to exchange information, showcase successes, promote your organisation’s agenda and make useful connections.
With a focus on the theme Our Stories: The Power to Change we welcome workshops and presentations in all service types from member organisations in areas such as:
- Cutting edge service design
- Client experience and co-production
- Communications strategies for advocacy and for service delivery
- Faith-based engagement
- Leadership, management and staff development
- Marketing / fundraising
- Organisational development
- Research, evaluation and outcomes measurement
More information about what we’re looking for is available in our call for abstracts.
To find out more, email [email protected].