Join us at the Pan Pacific in Perth, from 8-11 September, 2019
It is with great pleasure that Anglicare Australia invites you to the 2019 Anglicare Australia National Conference, to be held in Perth from 8–11 September 2019.
We are excited to be holding this event at Perth’s Pan Pacific. Conveniently located just a short walk from Perth’s major landmarks such as the Swan River, Kings Park, the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, and the Western Australian Cricket Association Cricket Ground, our venue will connect our delegates with their surroundings and offer enriching experiences throughout the conference.
As with all of our conferences, delegates will be treated to concurrent sessions from experts from across the Anglicare network; some outstanding keynote addresses; and networking opportunities throughout the three days.
Our theme for 2019, Our Stories: The Power to Change, will capture our work and builds on our mission. As Anglicare Australia Network members, we work in hundreds of communities across Australia to build resilience, inclusion and justice. And as a Network, we are always sharing stories of change as we advance our mission.
- The Hon Kim Beazley AC, Governor of Western Australia and former Opposition Leader
- Jane Caro, commentator and author
- Dr Tracy Westerman, West Australian of the Year
- Janet Anderson, Aged Care Quality Commissioner
- Katie Stubley of the Centre of Social Impact and Director of the Social Impact Festival
- Archbishop Kay Goldworthy will preach at the conference’s opening service
- An expert panel will explore issues in philanthropy and social ventures
Download our brochure for more information about accommodation options, worship program, and social events.
So lock this event into your calendars and register now! This is a professional development prospect that will give you the opportunity to share your ideas and experiences, and celebrate your progress and plans for the future.